Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Happy We Are Friends




Hey everyone, today I'm sharing a card I created using the new Altenew Craft-A-Flower: Lily die set.  I love these new layering dies and can't wait to get some more sets! 

I die cut everything from white cardstock and then used the Altenew mini dye ink cubes and blending brushes.  These inks go on a little splotchy at first and then smooth out as they dry. 

I was mailing this to a friend, so I didn't want a lot of extra dimension on the card.  I added my background directly onto the green card base using a TCW stencil (Mini Fern) and various shades of greens of Altenew ink.


Next, I stamped my sentiment from Reverse Confetti (Word Up) with VersaMark and heat set it using Alabaster White embossing powder from Brutus Monroe. Using one of the My Favorite Things Skinny Strips dies, I die cut the sentiment and adhered it to the bottom.

As a finishing touch, I added Glossy Accents here and there.



Until next time.....


3 comments:

Donna said...

Such a striking card, the layering die is gorgeous on top of your beautiful stenciled background. Have a lovely weekend!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love the stenciled background, Anne. It makes a beautiful backdrop to those pretty lilies.

Jo Nevill said...

Thank you for joining us over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Design Team Call ! Good luck 🍀