Monday, June 15, 2020

Birthday Shaker Window




Hey everyone, I have a fun shaker card to share with you today.  I used the Queen and Co. Birthday Squares Bundle die set and added sparkles and sprinkles to the various windows.  Although it is sold out when I last checked, I think it's such a versatile set to have and could be used for almost any occasion. 

This was a quick and easy card to put together and the recipient LOVED it.  In fact, they couldn't quit shaking it. 😂

I heat embossed the stamped images, all of which came with the kit.  I also added a little bling using some Spectrum Noir Sparkle markers.


On the inside, I added a Tonic Studios die cut (Retro Birthday) and stamped more of the balloons and heat embossed them.



Until next time.....


10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wonderful card! Never thought about putting more than one shaker on a card!

Donna said...

I don't believe I've ever seen a multiple shaker window card, how exquisite Anne!

Donna Ellis said...

What a fabulously designed birthday card, feeling so full of celebration and fun, and shaker elements that look like confetti and sprinkles! Leave it to a cake decorator to come up with a wonderful card! xx

jimlynn said...

FUN shaker Anne!!!! LOVE!
Lynn

Diane said...

Fabulous shaker card Anne, it looks downright YUMMY!! Your blog looks great too, mine sure needs an overhaul!!

Julie Odil said...

Very fun, Anne! Following!

laurie said...

I found you!! Awesome card..just love all the sparkle!Great for a birthday.

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love shakers! This is adorable with so many shaker windows! A perfect birthday card! The sprinkles are so cute!

Anne Buckingham said...

What a fun card! Lots of effort went into making this card, the recipient will be lucky.

Maria said...

A great shaker card!! Very colorful and fun!! Love all the fab windows!!